Tuesday, July 23, 2019

July 22

I am good the week is good we taught people we went and did service at on of our investigators who had a baby and now her husband is sick I feel bad for their family they really go through a lot . I read and love Moroni this week I was reading and it was so powerful I also on Sunday learned the definition of personage meaning in the form of a person but without a physical body . So you can have the opportunity of seeing him . I held a baby gave some one a birthday cake for their birthday had FHE with a family in the branch


I went to buy some random things in town to bring home people kept saying achemwali then I asked what does that mean they told me it means my sister. We had zone conference this week with the Whitings it was so nice and I am going to Zambia for one day for MLC on Wednesday come back to Lilongue Thursday it will be good to learn as leaders what I can do to learn more and be a better leader I  am so surprised my time here is so short such a small amount of time I  have left I don't really believe how short the time is . 










No comments:

Post a Comment